Aircraft Design Engineer Resume
Here is the Aircraft Design Engineer Resume example:
142 Green Gate Lane
Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Objective Looking for work as an Aircraft Design Engineer in which to put my education and past training to good use for the good of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Highly experience as Aircraft Design Engineer and extensive practicality using CAD tools and design techniques
- Operational knowledge of aircraft 2-D and 3-D structural design
- Steep knowledge of manufacturing methods
- Solid understanding of metallic materials and properties
- Remarkable ability to deliver design solutions in compliance with project requirements
- Amazing ability to manage records in accordance with local processes
- Superior communications skills
Aircraft Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
GE Technology Infrastructure, Baltimore, MD
- Advanced aerospace vehicles and carried out computer simulations of aerospace vehicles.
- Administered overall tasks of aircraft and spacecraft.
- Coordinated air and spacecraft tests conducted on ground and in the air.
- Established the technical phases of logistical and operational support as well as processes for the repair of aviation components.
- Monitored work performed at manufacturing and production sites.
Aircraft Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Aurora Flight Sciences, Baltimore, MD
- Handled varied engineering work in designing, constructing and testing aircraft, missiles, and spacecraft.
- Monitored proper handling of the team.
- Coached junior aircraft design engineers.
- Established new business opportunities.
- Aided internal and external program reviews.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Reid State Technical College, Evergreen, AL
Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Northwood University, West Palm Beach, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated