Apple Hardware Engineer Resume
Here is the Apple Hardware Engineer Resume example:
4322 Rockford Mountain Lane
Appleton, WI 54911
Objective Seeking employment as Hardware Engineer with Apple Inc.
- Extensive experience in prototype debugging, functional verification and manufacturing support
- Familiarity with embedded systems (8-bit and 16-bit micro-controllers), FPGA’s, microcontrollers, bus interfaces and Ethernet
- Profound knowledge of Power designs, RF integration and audio & video electronics design
- Good understanding of EE fundamentals
- Expertise in Power designs (AC/DC & DC/DC) and RF integration
- Wide knowledge about USB, SPI, I2C and UART, VGA, HDMI and SPDI
- Excellent leadership, analytical and presentation skills
Hardware Engineer, August 2005 – Present
ManTech International, Appleton, WI
- Scrutinized future concepts and established system design.
- Assisted suppliers and manufacturing partners.
- Handled high priority product development issues.
- Outlined computer input devices.
Hardware Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Oracle, Appleton, WI
- Handled cross-functional technical development as well as outlined specifications, analysis and characterization plans.
- Formulated presentations and managed design checking and tolerance analysis.
- Structured printed circuit board layout.
- Managed defect root cause analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Bluegrass Community & Technical College, Lexington, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated