Engineering Assistant Resume
Here is the Engineering Assistant Resume example:
651 George Crowe Rd
Joliet, IL, 60435
Objective To obtain the Engineering Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Billing & Payroll.
- Strong Computer skills: MS-Excel, MS-Word, and MS-Access
- Ability to read, write, and do basic math functions
- Ability to use sound judgment for independent decision making
- Great organizational skills with ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
ATR Engineering, Joliet, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Tested ViaSat, Quetzsat, Telstar 14, AisaSat 7.
- Maintained paperwork – shop orders, procedures and standards.
- Prepared test data, non-conformances, task logs and shift accomplishments.
- Assembled & maintained ground support equipment.
Kelly Engineering Resources, Joliet, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained training records.
- Updated forms for highly trained and specialized team members.
- Supervised loading & unloading of material in the Truck.
- Prepared and scheduled all on-going training & engineering events.
- Coordinated aviation inspection schedules.
Associate Degree in electronics or computers.
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated