2858 Ashcraft Court
California, CA 2110
Objective Seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills as an Assistant Project Engineer to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in product definition & tradeoffs and new product introduction as well as a good practicality in product life-cycle management
- Profound knowledge of product development and Lean & Six Sigma product development techniques
- Operational knowledge of productivity and design tools
- Amazing ability to analyze complicated data, and innovate range of solutions
- Remarkable ability to energize diverse groups and immense ability to influence others
- Superior communication skills
Assistant Project Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Concurrent Technologies, California, CA
- Formulated proposal elements and assisted project manager.
- Supervised subcontractors and aided in advancing plans and selection of apt engineering solutions.
- Regulated quotes from vendors and subcontractors and coordinated with project manager on project status.
- Aided in collection and interpretation projects as well as in researching information and in outlining the impact of local, state and federal regulations.
- Handled field activities and managed documentation for closure.
- Followed on assignments and coordinated about the status.
Assistant Project Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
ERRG, California, CA
- Managed execution of product roadmaps, product cost analysis and cost improvement initiatives.
- Carried out model analysis and model mix optimization analysis.
- Handled execution and analysis of facts and trends of the product category and advancement of “sell-sheets” and necessary product information.
- Advanced of product owner’s manuals and coordinated about issues.
- Aided planning of technical aspects and in advancement of new product and technology concepts.
- Analyzed project feasibility and advanced technical justification as well as aided in product performance design verification activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Glenville State College, Glenville, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated