Assistant Resident Engineer Resume
Here is the Assistant Resident Engineer Resume example:
326 Carriage Court
Calipatria, CA 92233
Career Objective Available for work immediately as an Assistant Resident Engineer with your company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in construction management, administration, inspection and cost estimating
- Steep knowledge of civil engineering, public works construction, construction administration, management and estimating
- Huge knowledge of soil mechanics, geology, geometry, algebra, construction safety techniques
- Familiarity with construction and inspection practices as well as regulations used in construction industry and engineering terminology
- Superior skills in advanced word processing, spreadsheet and database software
- Strong skills in specialized software related to functional area
Assistant Resident Engineer, August 2005 – Present
JacoB.S in Engineering Group, Calipatria, CA
- Supervised construction cost and scheduled performance as well as formulated construction progress payments.
- Outlined contract change orders and also interpreted engineering drawings.
- Managed accurate field notes and accurate field computations and reviewed project budget.
- Formulated reports and maintained comprehensive records.
Assistant Resident Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
TRC Companies, Inc, Calipatria, CA
- Administered contractor’s works and submissions.
- Evaluated quality of materials and workmanship installed.
- Monitored site inspection staff and surveyors and imparted requisite on-site direction.
- Managed records of inspections.
- Assisted Resident Engineer.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mitchell College, New London, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated