ATM Support Resume Example
Here is the ATM Support Resume example:
2820 McVaney Road
Asheville, NC 28801
Job Objective Seeking a position as ATM Support in highly reputed and professional organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of the ATM business line and functional area
- Profound working knowledge of ACI Base24 interfaces and operations
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows configuration and support including software installation, registry manipulation and deployment strategies
- Exceptional ability to conduct analysis of business needs
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
ATM Support, August 2005 – Present
Micro, Inc., Asheville, NC
- Served as a computer technology expert for assigned functional applications to assist business lines with development and ongoing support of ATM systems.
- Directed and supported project release.
- Analyzed, reviewed, developed, implemented and monitored new or revised systems.
- Organized project release and typically performed analysis to support the strategies and objectives of the ATM business line.
- Compiled and analyzed information that is very detailed and often interpretive, made project release recommendations based on the findings.
ATM Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Max Corporation, Asheville, NC
- Interacted with internal and external resources and ensured successful completion, installation and implementation in compliance with client needs.
- Analyzed and reviewed customer disputes, adjustments and chargebacks which directly effected bank losses involving these services.
- Provided assistance to the Information Center, Community Offices, customers and other internal department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Atlantic Union College, Massachusetts, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated