Automation Sales Engineer Resume
Here is the Automation Sales Engineer Resume example:
548 Lowes Alley
Columbus, OH 43201
Objective Automation Sales Engineer seeking position in which to make a positive impact in company by using my special skills and training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in automation sales and system
- Extensive knowledge of automation sales and marketing as well as vendors automation products
- Steep knowledge to interpret construction plans
- Amazing ability to handle customer complaints and communicate information to authorities, customers and public groups
- Superior computer skills
- Strong communication skills
Automation Sales Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Turner Machine Co., Inc., Columbus, OH
- Advanced trade opportunities and recognized profitable sales opportunities.
- Formulated estimate costs, sales and proposals as well as enforced sales strategies.
- Managed sales presentations and ROI calculations.
- Marketed specification of our products and evaluated construction plans.
- Conducted site inspections and developed profitable alliances.
Automation Sales Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc., Columbus, OH
- Outlined integrated Building Automation Systems and managed data for reports as well as handled customer needs.
- Coordinated with customers about order changes and technical questions.
- Managed price estimates, quotations for projects and conducted customer visits.
- Supervised quoted projects and current orders.
- Carried out formal presentations and trainings.
B.S in Engineering, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated