Battery Test Engineer Resume
Here is the Battery Test Engineer Resume example:
2904 Cambridge Drive
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Job Objective Dedicated Battery Test Engineer seeking job position with company offering full time position.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Battery manufacturing and Battery test environment
- Steep knowledge of CAN communications protocol and High Voltage Battery Systems
- Huge knowledge of High Voltage Power Electronics, HALT and HASS testing
- Solid understanding of electrical systems, heat transfer and HVAC systems
- Proficiency in AutoCad and MS Office
- Ability to resolve technical problems
- Superior time management and project management skills
- Strong computer and communication skills
Battery Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Battery MD, Inc., Buckeye, AZ
- Managed performance, lifecycle and specialty battery testing programs.
- Designed battery testing systems.
- Imparted product testing and demo programs support.
- Maintained battery and charger installations.
- Established analysis procedures.
- Assisted sales personnel and customers.
Battery Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Tesla Motors, Buckeye, AZ
- Assembled high voltage battery packs and managed battery test equipment.
- Formulated reports and test plans.
- Evaluated data, processing data and sending data.
- Outlined new test rigs and chambers.
- Designed test plans and procedures and coordinated with design and test engineers.
- Reviewed test data and outlined test reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Saint Leo University, Saint Leo, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated