575 Stout Street
Gratz, PA 17030
Job Objective To obtain a Build And Release Engineer position in which to use my past expertise to better the company and help it grow.
Build And Release Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Frontier Systems Consulting Inc, Gratz, PA
- Interpreted application-specific deploy processes.
- Handled software configuration management issues and coordinated with development team.
- Enforced automation in build and deployment procedures, executed code builds and deployment activities.
- Managed Build and Release Engineering standards.
- Coordinated with developers to outline build and deployment procedures and resolve software configuration administration issues.
- Corresponded with other departments to resolve Release and Build dependencies.
Build And Release Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Zappos IP, Inc., Gratz, PA
- Maintained source code repositories and build scripts and installation processes.
- Aided code integration between teams and partners as well as coordinated with Software Development Team and QA.
- Coordinated with Engineering Team and quality assurance team.
- Outlined build procedure documentation.
B.S in Computer Science, Marshall University, Huntington, WV
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in complicated build systems and software development environment
- Profound knowledge in software and release engineering and software configuration management
- Steep knowledge with build and release engineering tools, SCM systems, VMware and build management tools
- Solid understanding of Linux shell and Perl scripting, UNIX, Windows, build and release engineering principles
- Skilled at software development life cycles and agile programming methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of release management methodologies and production deployment
- Familiarity with JAVA applications, Ruby on Rail development
- Amazing ability to develop SHELL scripts, PERL, Python and MS-Dos Batch files
- Superior communications skills
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated