Engineering Consultant Resume Example
Here is the Engineering Consultant Resume example:
18283 Highway 171
Pelham, AL 35124
Job Objective Seeking a position of an Engineering Consultant position in a reputed organization where I can use all my knowledge and experience in a better way to benefit the organization.
Engineering Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Eli Lilly, Pelham, AL
- Created overall design of complex systems.
- Ensured that system-level specifications were developed appropriately and adequate test methods were developed to verify and/or validate requirements.
- Ensured that work activities were performed according to valid device system and controls.
- Followed good quality system practices and ensured documentation supported decisions and changes.
- Conducted meetings and prepared design-specific project presentations and reports.
Engineering Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
EMA Inc., Pelham, AL
- Performed drawing and research duties to document extension of control systems.
- Developed and utilized instrument indexes and wiring lists.
- Assisted in development of schematic diagrams, panel layout, controller configuration, and wiring and raceway layouts.
- Prepared design drawings using AutoCAD and designed automation systems.
- Performed other duties and projects as assigned.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience with embedded systems development, communications interface design and specification
- Skilled in designing, maintaining and operating heterogeneous network environment
- In-depth knowledge of electrical principles, technologies, codes and standards
- Sound knowledge of electrical safety and hazards analysis
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate complex concepts into easily understood communications
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
Bachelor Science in Mechanical Engineering, Southern Arkansas University, Arkansas, AR
Engineering Consultant Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated