Drive Test Engineer Resume
Here is the Drive Test Engineer Resume example:
1366 Johnny Lane
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Job Objective Seeking Drive Test Engineer position in which my training and qualifications can help company boost productivity.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working in a product testing environment
- Wide knowledge of software driver development for cellular chipsets
- Familiarity with GSM & WCDMA serial port and DMA engine drivers and radio control software
- Good understanding of radio frequency principles and drive test tools
- Ability to work in an inter-disciplinary team alongside hardware and application software
- Strong knowledge of antenna evaluation and testing
- Proficient with SPC/DOE, object orient programming, Labview and VEE
- Ability to clearly, quickly and succinctly document work
Drive Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Mycom, Milwaukee, WI
- Performed basic telecommunication field tests.
- Monitored and maintained all test equipments and tools.
- Performed troubleshoot and maintenance of equipments.
- Prepared and distributed files for post processing.
- Analyzed data and recommended improvements in RF.
- Recommended measures for system improvement.
- Prepared summaries for reports and analyzed them.
Drive Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
NetApp, Milwaukee, WI
- Developed detailed route for testing drives according to test locations and client requirement.
- Coordinated with vendors and developed test procedures for customers and vendors.
- Performed field tests on equipments and prepared test logs.
- Analyzed logs for signal strength and assisted in process of cell selection.
- Calibrated and performed troubleshoot on testing equipments.
- Investigated drop calls and other network failures and resolved all issues.
- Prepared reports that were based of drive test data.
- Analyzed data for quality evaluation and generated reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Lake Superior State University, Sault Sainte Marie, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated