EMC Test Engineer Resume
Here is the EMC Test Engineer Resume example:
1129 Lake Forest Drive
White Plains, NY 10601
Job Objective To secure a position as an EMC Test Engineer with an experienced company and bring my knowledge to the table to better everyone involved.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working in Electrical and EMC Test Facility
- Profound knowledge of the EMC design theory
- Familiarity with EMC test standards – IEC/EN 61000-4-X, FCC Part 15 & 18, Mil-Std-461, RTCA/DO-160, Anechoic Chambers, Open Area Test Site (OATS)
- Exceptional ability to understand and interpret advanced electrical concepts
- Ability to apply and understand advanced concepts of electrical and mechanical
- Outstanding ability to test various equipments such as signal generators and EMI Receivers
- Proficient with TILE software, LabView, Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
- Skilled to set up complex apparatus and performed product functionality
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Huge understanding of the Open Area Test Site and absorbing materials
EMC Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Keystone Compliance, White Plains, NY
- Maintained the test programs and performed reviews for the RFP and applicable standards.
- Performed emission testing as per the EMC standards and procedures.
- Coordinated with the client and informed them on project status.
- Ensured that the project was prepared in compliance with the standards and informed the client on the same.
- Managed the EMI data and recommended the customers appropriate EMI mechanical design and packaging.
- Documented all the test results, analyzed the data and ensured that the technical report was of optimal standard.
- Analyzed all the test reports and maintained the integrity of all the technical reports.
EMC Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
CDI, White Plains, NY
- Coordinated with the external and internal experts and designed the RF absorber products.
- Assisted the various teams and reviewed the project at various levels such as installation and the test procedures.
- Ensured that all the company’s products were manufactured in uniformity, developed the Internal Design Guide.
- Assisted the technical support team and provided them technical support and prepared the drawings for the project.
- Provided support to the installation team and maintained the Bill of Materials and Part Numbers.
- Coordinated with the Process Development and Manufacturing teams and ensured that the products were valuable to provide reliability to the customer.
B.S in Engineering, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, Florence-Darlington Technical College, Florence, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated