Fiber Optic Installer Resume Example
Here is the Fiber Optic Installer Resume example:
3931 Wetzel Lane
Ellis Township, MI 49705
Job Objective Seeking a challenging Fiber Optic Installer position with stable company looking for employees with years of experience and training in this profession.
Fiber Optic Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
General Dynamic,Ellis Township, MI
- Assembled the various fiber optics for facilitating the installation.
- Assisted the engineers in the work and reported the working of the site to the supervisor.
- Diagnosed the various technical problems in the cables and resolved it.
- Installed the multi mode and single line fibers.
- Performed troubleshooting of the AT & T systems.
- Trained the subordinates in the installing the ISDN lines.
Fiber Optic Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
Advanced C4 Solutions, Ellis Township, MI
- Prepared the paperwork for all the installation work carried and gave it to the site supervisor.
- Installed the cables and required devices to ensure the smooth running of the equipment.
- Assisted the senior technicians in performing troubleshooting and providing corrective maintenance for the same.
- Maintained the networks, spliced and terminated the fibers as per requirement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in installing underground and overhead fiber optics
- Sound knowledge of wiring in the residential and commercial buildings for the data and voice cable
- Good understanding of fiver optics industry standard installation practices
- Familiarity with polishing, cleaning, AR coating, and inspection of fiber optic assemblies
- Proficiency in using fiber optics tools – OTDR, Power Meter, VFL, Fusion Splicer, TDR, and Continuity Tester
- Profound knowledge of the telecommunication building systems and AutoCAD
High School Diploma, Kankakee High School, Kankakee, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated