Hotel Chief Engineer Resume
Here is the Hotel Chief Engineer Resume example:
1172 Bernardo Street
Ellettsville, IN 47429
Objective After years of experience, seeking work as a Hotel Chief Engineer within a qualified and stable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge supervisory experience in Hotel, institutional, and HVAC systems
- Sound knowledge of cost management in the hotel projects
- Outstanding knowledge of the security and safety programs of the hotel.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical, mechanical, life safety systems, preventative maintenance systems
- Ability to work on the electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Immense ability to communicate and maintain good working relationship with the employees
- Skilled to prepare business plans
- Exceptional organizational and management skills
Hotel Chief Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Kauai Island Hotel, Ellettsville, IN
- Supervised necessary maintenance and repair work carried on the hotel equipment.
- Provided training to maintenance staff, hired staff in case of inadequacies and assisted in the development of the staff.
- Conducted regular inspections on the electrical, HVAC and plumbing system and ensured their compliance with the ADA and environmental regulations.
- Prepared budget for the project and calculated the project estimate.
- Monitored all the Life Safety programs and their associated procedures such as the quality control for the water used in the facility.
- Coordinated with the outside vendors and drafted a contract for the necessary maintenance work that was carried in the facility.
- Ensured that all work done was in accordance to the applicable codes and company standards.
- Maintained all the lock systems that were in the facility.
Hotel Chief Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Georgetown Suites, Ellettsville, IN
- Prepared the budget for the department and monitored all expenditure.
- Developed procedures to improve the working of the hotel facility.
- Coordinated with the various departments and provided training to the subordinates.
- Maintained the inventory for the hotel and forecasted the needs and ensured that it was well stocked.
- Identified the problem in the HVAC equipments and chillers and performed corrective maintenance on them.
- Ensured that all chemicals and supplies in the facility were stored in accordance to the federal policies.
- Prepared the manuals for the departments and updated it regularly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, East Georgia College, Swainsboro, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated