Implementation Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Implementation Engineer Resume example:
4322 Rockford Mountain Lane
Appleton, WI 54911
Job Objective To obtain a position of Implementation Engineer in a reputed organization where I can practice my skills and education.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in software implementation and development
- Exceptional knowledge of software data migration process and techniques
- Proficient with VB.NET, C++, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET
- Deep knowledge of networking and Windows and Linux operating systems
- Ability to analyze and resolve all problems efficiently and effectively
- Skilled to work on various software product and services
- Good interpersonal skills and Effective Business writing skills
Implementation Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Syniverse Technologies, Appleton, WI
- Coordinated with technical team, vendors and customers and implemented customer project.
- Updated technical knowledge by reading technical publications and participated in various seminars.
- Developed user Acceptance test and ensured that it was implemented effectively.
- Provided technical support to customer and company for installation and test carried on network for both hardware and software process.
- Maintained files and table for various products and services for implementation process.
- Documented problem tracking system according to required specifications and resolved technical problems.
- Evaluated pre contract design and ensured compatibility with implementation process and tested it.
Implementation Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Atlas Development Corp, Appleton, WI
- Facilitated process and recommended effective ways for improving product quality for customer.
- Coordinated with development, technical support and Quality Assurance teams and analyzed clients business and ascertained their requirements.
- Assisted seniors and developed alpha and beta test plans for implementation and ensured that they were in accordance to customer’s requirement.
- Ensured that products of premium quality were delivered to client.
- Trained customer and communicated with him at various levels of implementation process for product quality.
- Maintained good working relationships with technical staff and provided technical support to client.
- Designed project plan and documented process and drawings of project.
- Trained new Implementation Specialists in implementation of project.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Eureka College, Eureka, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated