Inside Sales Engineer Resume
Here is the Inside Sales Engineer Resume example:
1476 Butternut Lane
Belleville, IL 62220
Objective To obtain an Inside Sales Engineer position in the industry in which to practice and exert my years of experience to better help the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in technical sales and consulting in manufacturing setting
- Sound knowledge of technical and field sales
- Good understanding of technology’s value to a customer’s business needs
- Proficient with Customer Resource Management Software and enterprise-level software solutions
- Strong communication (written and verbal)
Inside Sales Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Honeywell, Belleville, IL
- Coordinated with branch office, representatives and customers and resolved all technical issues.
- Prepared quote for systems and provided technical support for engineering applications.
- Gathered all data with help of various engineering procedures.
- Ensured that company policies were effectively implemented.
- Provided technical support to sales team.
Inside Sales Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
DMF, Belleville, IL
- Assisted customer in selecting product and answered all inquiries and made necessary follow ups.
- Prepared online demos for customers assisted them and resolved all their technical queries.
- Maintained a thorough knowledge of company’s product line and ensured that all questions asked by customers were answered promptly.
- Assessed customer tracking system and prepared quotes for customers with help of internal software.
- Coordinated with product, engineering and sales team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Edgewood College, Madison, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated