Integration Engineer Resume
Here is the Integration Engineer Resume example:
326 Carriage Court
Calipatria, CA 92233
Job Objective To obtain a position in order to maximize my skills as an Integration Engineer and also to improve the company as a whole through my own skills and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working as an Integration Engineer in a web based environment
- Proficient in performing data integration
- Outstanding knowledge of developing integration and information delivery systems
- Exceptional knowledge of database management systems and architecture models
- Ability to work on operating systems and infrastructure
- Ability to develop project schedule and coordinate with departments
- Sound skills to convert technical information in a layman language
- Skilled to resolve all issues appearing on operating system
Integration Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Hansoft, Calipatria, CA
- Provided technical support to enterprise information team in their various applications.
- Developed integration processes and ensured that all technical specifications were provided.
- Coordinated with various department and evaluated cases and ensured those technical specifications were in accordance to business requirement.
- Designed and reviewed various message diagrams and mapping.
- Monitored process and called for meetings of team members, ensured that project was working according to schedule and deadlines were met.
- Documented all integration services tests conducted according to need of client.
- Performed regular checks on activities for Quality Assurance, reported and tracked all defects and ensured that were resolved.
- Provided technical support to development, tests and production of integrated systems.
Integration Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
G&K Services, Calipatria, CA
- Developed and maintained tools that were required for production.
- Determined internal deployment of builds.
- Designed production build with help of company’s software.
- Established builds in various tests procedures and in varied environments.
- Monitored communication channel for processes.
- Documented all build procedures conducted.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Christopher Newport University, Newport News, VA
Sample Process Integration Engineer Resume
14315 Old Prairie Creek Rd
Rogers, AR 72756
Objective To obtain employment as a Process Integration Engineer with a growing company to further develop skills in a fast paced environment.
- Expert in process integration, yield improvement, technology transfer and team leadership.
- Deep experience in semiconductor CMOS and memory process technology.
- Excellent semiconductor process integration background and knowledge.
- Substantial understanding of basic design techniques for CMOS devices to implement integrated powertrains.
Process Integration Engineer, 2006 to till date
BAE Systems Electronics & Integrated Solutions., CA
- Analyzed electrical device data and correlated to design and wafer processing.
- Identified cost reduction potentials and their implementation in the process flow.
- Established entitlement yield capability on STT-RAM technology.
- Improved process capabilities and eliminated defects for select processes.
M.S in Electrical Engineering, 2006
University of California-Berkeley
B.S in Electronics Engineering, 2004
Purdue University, West Lafayette