ISO Auditor Resume
Here is the ISO Auditor Resume example:
238 Berkshire Circle
Knoxville, TN 37917
Job Objective Searching for work as an ISO Auditor with company seeking a hard working dependable employee.
ISO Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Rapiscan Systems, Inc, Knoxville, TN
- Audited and maintained all controlled documents and forms.
- Ensured efficient and effective completion of all audit requirements.
- Provided recommendations for business process and internal control improvements.
- Escalated potentially significant risks and exposures.
- Developed management reports to communicate progress.
- Ensured compliance with applicable ISO laws and regulations.
ISO Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Volt Services, Knoxville, TN
- Updated current and created new procedures in compliance with ISO.
- Managed all related internal audit programs and issued corrective actions.
- Executed follow-up assessments to ensure effective implementation.
- Served as the designated Management Representative and liaison to 3rd party auditors.
- Managed continuous improvements by managing audit schedules and auditors.
- Conducted studies and surveys to obtain data for analysis to determine solutions or alternate methods of process.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in expediting ISO auditing
- Ability to gauge the degree of compliance of the system to ISO standards
- Ability to analyze operational functions, processes and workflow
- Ability to suggest corrections for manufacturing defects in the products
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools – Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong written and documentation skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Cerritos College, Norwalk, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated