609 West Main Street
New Mexico, 87109
Objective Seeking a challenging position as an entry level Marine Engineer in a challenging and professional environment in which I am able to perfect my skills and to learn new things.
- Proficient knowledge about safety management system.
- Workshop skills such as the use of lathe, drill, milling machine and welding equipment
- Dynamics of marine vehicle
- Ship resistance & propulsion
- Ship design and construction
- Computer languages: C++, C, Fortran 90
- Operation systems: Windows, Unix
- Trained in the maintenance of compressors and hydraulics along with the other related equipments.
- Maintained the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control equipment.
- Involved in ship survey and sea trial.
- Conducted oceanographic research.
Mexico State University, March 2008
BS in Marine Engineering with 3.54 GPA
Awards and Honors
Certified in Liquefied Gas Tanker Training Program.
Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue boat.
Affiliate Member – Society Accredited Marine Surveyors.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, member.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated