2715 Woodrow Way
Houston, TX 77006
Job Objective Medical Device Engineer seeking position with top rate company where my training and skills can enhance and benefit the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in design and manufacturing of medical devices and diagnostics
- Familiarity with process control methods, DOE, Medical Device Directive, ISO standards and FDA quality system regulations
- Proficient with SolidWorks, CAD modeling software, GD&T and Minitab
- Outstanding knowledge of validation and verification protocols
- Profound understanding of statistics methods
- Exceptional ability to draft documents required for Quality Systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Skilled to prepare documents accurately
- Proficient in conducting risk analysis
Medical Device Engineer, August 2005 – Present
NNE Pharmaplan, Inc., Houston, TX
- Assisted clients in all queries related to Medical devices and diagnostic industry.
- Prepared project scope in accordance to client’s needs.
- Monitored various teams and reviewed existing products and process.
- Analyzed test results for equipments and presented it to client.
- Scheduled project, recommended improvements and estimated cost of completing project.
- Coordinated with engineering personnel, project managers and client in production process.
- Determined proposals prepared a presentation and presented it to client.
Medical Device Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
CCSI Inc, Houston, TX
- Developed all material specifications, prepared schematic and ensured that designs were effectively implemented.
- Designed complex equipments and prepared tests plans and modified designs if required.
- Interpreted all specifications and technical data.
- Provided technical guidance to complex issues.
- Recommended changes in complex designs and new process and ensured that it met client requirement.
B.S in Engineering, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated