Memory Design Engineer Resume
Here is the Memory Design Engineer Resume example:
1743 Isaacs Creek Road
Hull, IL 62343
Job Objective To join forces with growing business seeking a hard working qualified Memory Design Engineer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience with DDR memory controller design
- Good understanding of memory subsystem, cache controllers, cache coherency protocol
- Wide knowledge of Multi-clock domain synchronization, Verilog, Synopsys, Timing analysis, and System verilog assertions
- In-depth knowledge of SRAM, ROM, EEPROM, Flash, MRAM and DRAM
- Familiarity with CMOS fabrication methods and digital circuits
- Skilled in performing circuit design for the DRAM side of DDR interfaces
- Wide knowledge of verilog modeling and memory designs
Memory Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Micron Technology Inc., Hull, IL
- Assisted senior project leader, designed and simulated layouts of large BS and mps.
- Coordinated with test engineer and debugged circuits.
- Conducted silicon processing.
- Managed next generation Memory IC products.
- Developed transistor level circuit designs and necessary replication.
- Coordinated with departments and planned layout.
- Prepared documentation of all process carried in facility.
- Provided technical support to customer.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Piedmont Technical College, Greenwood, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated