NASA Aerospace Engineer Resume
Here is the NASA Aerospace Engineer Resume example:
1640 Colony Street
Danbury, CT 6810
Job Objective Looking forward to be apart of NASA as Aerospace Engineer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with multi-discipline Aerospace engineering issues
- Profound knowledge of real-time operations of human space flight
- Familiarity with strategic, tactical, and real-time operations of human space flight
- Skilled in specific engineering subsystems, propulsion, communications and tracking, and GN&C
- Steep knowledge of working in space engineering subsystems
- Superior communication skills
NASA Aerospace Engineer, August 2005 – Present
NASA-Johnson Space Center, Danbury, CT
- Established fresh technologies for aviation.
- Enforced defense systems and managed space exploration.
- Implemented navigation and control systems as well as managed commercial aircraft.
- Guided aircraft and carried out statistical analysis.
- Outlined shuttles, missiles and military aircraft.
- Aided the operation of NASA’s human aerospace program.
- Established market strategies.
- Documented tactical mission plans.
- Handled maintenance.
Associate Degree in Aeronautics Engineering, Bevill State Community College, Fayette, AL
6901 West Main Street
Objective To obtain the position of Aerospace Engineer in National Aeronautics and Space Administration that effectively utilizes my experience.
- Extensive experience in solving complex analytical and finite element problems and providing new strategies for crack detection.
- Great talent in building good working relationships with outside vendors and suppliers.
- Familiar with aerospace product such as military fighter jets, spacecraft, missiles, rockets and helicopters.
- Strong experience in creating conceptual designs of spacecraft, launch vehicles, aerospace instruments, planes, satellites and circuit boards.
- Aerospace Engineer, 2007 to till date
- The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., MA
- Participated in designing and proper functioning of aerospace launch vehicles, satellites, circuit boards.
- Designed, developed and tested aircraft, space vehicles and missiles.
- Investigated aircraft accidents.
- Designed, fabricated, modified and tested aircraft and aerospace products.
M.S in Aerospace Engineering, 2007
University of California-Berkeley
B.S in Aerospace Engineering, 2005