Oil Field Engineer Resume
Here is the Oil Field Engineer Resume example:
3305 Locust Street
Albany, GA 31701
Job Objective Securing a position as an Oil Field Engineer with company who has a stable environment and room for growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in oil production, oil processing, facilities planning and capital evaluations
- Thorough understanding of oilfield principles
- Ability to performing economic evaluations, feasibility studies
- Ability to prepare requests for budgetary approvals
- Ability to perform necessary performance reports and analyses
- Ability to spend extended periods of time at any field location
- Oil Field Engineer, 2007 – Present
- Citation Oil & Gas Corp, Houston, TX
- Assisted in the technical development of Capital Programs and Budgets.
- Developed and coordinated capital program throughout the Company.
- Coordinated and planned new facilities and major modification of existing facilities.
- Performed economic evaluations of alternative oil processing and water injection facility configurations.
- Prepared scoping papers to define capital projects covering new oil processing and water injection facilities.
- Collaborated with operating organizations, engineering Consultants, project management and corporate planning.
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, 2007, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated