PCB Layout Engineer Resume
Here is the PCB Layout Engineer Resume example:
27 Cook Hill Road
New Haven, CT 6511
Job Objective Seeking employment as a PCB Layout Engineer to be a valued asset to the company and to use my experience to improve the company over time.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience working with low power analog circuit design techniques
- In-depth knowledge in PCB design analysis, signal integrity and transmission line circuitry
- Outstanding knowledge of analog testing and debugging techniques
- Skilled at working with PCB fabricators
- Ability to work with PCB layout and verification tools
- Ability to supply full set of deliverables for PCB fab and assembly
- Good understanding of printed circuit design and printed circuit mechanical design processes
- Familiarity with power analog circuit design techniques and engineering fundamentals
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
PCB Layout Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Kforce Technology Staffing, New Haven, CT
- Prepared schematics and layout for multi layer high speed PCB techniques.
- Designed layout and ensued that it met IPC and manufacturing requirements.
- Developed component records that included schematic symbols.
- Documented entire PCB layout and fabrication on system.
- Coordinated with supplier, manufacturers and customers associated with layout process.
- Analyzed process through logical reasoning, conducted tests on system and made corrections when required.
- Provided technical support to environmental management systems and ensured that policies and procedures were followed.
PCB Layout Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Marvell, New Haven, CT
- Maintained symbol libraries for schematic tools and footprint libraries for various PCB design tools.
- Designed circuit boards for various systems.
- Monitored fabrication process and handled all issues regarding same.
- Updated schematics of engineering process.
- Prepared design for PCBs and Bill of Material.
- Documented all design processes and drawings and all change orders.
- Coordinated with PCB designers and planned way to reduce cost in manufacturing process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Skagit Valley College, Mount Vernon, WA
601 Main Street
Objective Seeking the position of PCB Layout Engineer in a well organized company that utilizes my skills and expertise for the benefit of the company.
- In-depth experience in design of PCB Layouts for 2 layer and multilayer PCBs.
- Working knowledge and experience with circuit and layout simulation and analysis, high speed and RF design concepts.
- Proficient at PCB Design, Cadence CAD tools and Layout, Design, and Burn-in.
- Skilled at problem-solving related to the design, fabrication, and assembly.
- Hands on experience with PCB Designing and simulation tools OrCAD, Veri Best, PADS, Cadster.
- PCB Layout Engineer, 2007 to till date
- Tachi-S Engineering USA Incorporated, WA
- Designed hi-speed electronic circuits and printed circuit boards using OrCAD.
- Prepared PCB architecture, schematic design and board bring-up.
- Performed multi-layer PCB design and analysis for high density, high speed electronic assemblies.
- Maintained process procedures and work instructions for all printed circuit board assembly operations.
M.S in Electronics Engineering, 2007
California Institute of Technology
B.S in Electronics Engineering, 2005
University of Virginia