Principal Engineer Resume
Here is the Principal Engineer Resume example:
3496 Stone Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Job ObjectiveExperienced Principal Engineer seeking employment within a quality field and well-established company.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in FDA regulated industry and in electro-mechanical design
- Ability to formulate construction quantities, proposals and contract documents
- Profound knowledge of administering engineers and technicians along with steep grasp of design transfer
- Steep knowledge of Design for Manufacturing
- Superior communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
Principal Engineer, August 2005 – Present
ARINC Import, Philadelphia, PA
- Provided local engineering support and functioned as project manager.
- Outlined engineering designs and drawings.
- Supervised contracts and analyzed design submittal and technical proposals.
- Maintained engineering documents and designed cost estimates.
- Coordinated projects and outlined reports and memos.
- Corresponded with engineers, contractors and designers.
Principal Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Fenwal, Philadelphia, PA
- Handled problems and innovated new technologies.
- Supervised technical projects and handled quality issues.
- Evaluated product design and identified design enhancement opportunities.
- Coordinated with corporate design center and hardware manufacturing plant.
- Formulated product specifications and test method processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial, Murray State College, Tishomingo, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated