300 Sportsman Club Rd
Cumberland, MD 21502
Objective Looking for a Junior Process Engineer position that will allow me to utilize my engineering experience along with incorporating my skills and knowledge.
- Well-versed with all process design safety requirements.
- Expert at mineral processing, hydrometallurgical and water treatment unit operations.
- Immense ability to implement process changes in a production environment
- Familiar with international codes and standards.
- Junior Process Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Macsteel Service Centers USA., MD
- Prepared process flow diagrams and piping and instrument diagrams.
- Designed, implemented and analyzed experiments to solve production problems.
- Identified and implemented improvements to processes to increase productivity, improve quality and reduce costs.
- Investigated and troubleshot plant and process problems.
M.S in Chemical Engineering, 2006
B.S in Chemical Engineering, 2004
Ohio State University, Columbus
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated