Process Safety Engineer Resume
Here is the Process Safety Engineer Resume example:
1289 Benedum Drive
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
Job Objective To secure a position as a Process Safety Engineer with a well established organization with a stable environment.
Process Safety Engineer, August 2005 – Present
BP Petroleum, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Provided process safety engineering support.
- Delegated to monitor compliance with SPU process.
- Supervised Global Safety & Health Plan program elements.
- Trained personnel involved in process safety and fire safety improvement activities as well as formulated training packages.
- Coordinated in safety audits and formulated compliance reports.
- Aided sites in application of new process safety technology.
- Imparted regional technical leadership and supervised major capital projects.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in using process simulators applications
- Steep knowledge of working in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Huge knowledge of process safety, regulatory requirements, industry codes and principles of engineering
- Solid understanding of project stage-gated processes, upstream processing operations, Instrumentation and Controls and Instrument Diagrams
- Familiarity with managing engineering projects
- Ability to communicate efficiently and develop safety precautions
- Strong communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Engineering, Allen University, Columbia, SC
14315 Old Prairie Creek Rd
Rogers, AR 72756
Objective A position as a Process Safety Engineer which will apply my education, training, knowledge and skills.
- Solid knowledge of key hazards and process safety features of typical refinery or major petrochemical process equipment.
- Experience in process safety design within a petrochemical and refining manufacturing complex.
- Well-versed with the codes and standards pertain to facilities and work safety.
- Experience in process safety management, risk management, LOPA facilitation, fire protection and consequence analysis.
Process Safety Engineer, 2006 to till date
Nath Companies Incorporated., CA
- Developed and delivered training in risk assessment, process safety in design, and safe operating practices.
- Provided process safety support and align site processes to specialty materials programs.
- Determined the limitations and capabilities of process units and their pressure relief systems, recommend actions and mitigation plans.
- Assisted in the procurement equipment to ensure that due considerations on process and equipment operational safety be included.
M.S in Chemical Engineering, 2006
University of Maryland College Park
B.S in Chemical Engineering, 2004