RF Design Engineer Resume
Here is the RF Design Engineer Resume example:
824 Sugarfoot Lane
Kokomo, IN 46902
Job Objective Looking for work as a RF Design Engineer today in order to further advance my skills in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in outlining and designing RF circuit
- Operational knowledge of RF simulation tools, network analyzers and spectrum analyzers
- Steep knowledge of HFC and PON architectures
- Proficient with Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, RF Signal Generators, Oscilloscopes, and DMM
- Familiarity with CAD design layers – drill files, soldermask layer, centroid files for assembly
- Ability to organize and operate a series of RF measurements, compile and report results
- Skilled in creating matching networks and power amplifiers
- Outstanding ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to apply design and development tools
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
RF Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Stephens International Recruiting, Kokomo, IN
- Created designs and handled system analysis and device selection.
- Assisted Systems and Architecture on requirements.
- Formulated schematics and supported PCB layout.
- Aided prototype builds.
- Upgraded reference designs.
RF Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Spectrum Design Solutions, Kokomo, IN
- Designed and enforced active and passive RF circuits.
- Evaluated antenna requirements and development.
- Coordinated in high-level project analysis, technical specifications and long-range project plans.
- Managed training and development programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Keene State College, Keene, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated