RF Technician Resume
Here is the RF Technician Resume example:
2834 Monica Ct SW
Detroit, MI 48201
Objective Challenging position of RF Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Extensive experience with RF wafer probelm
- Operational knowledge of test and diagnostic equipment
- Ability to perform RF test
- Proficiency in troubleshooting system, PCB and component levels
- Good interpersonal interaction and measurement skills
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
General Dynamics, Detroit, MI
August 2005 to till date
- Managed testing apparatus calibration services.
- Carried out test system repairs and troubleshooting.
- Maintained inventory for laboratory provisions.
- Assisted in developing and checking test systems.
Johnson Service Group, Detroit, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Tested RF and optical fabrications such as receivers and transmitters.
- Identified faults and troubleshot as required.
- Diagnosed equipments and explained failure reasons on customer return tools.
- Prepared documents and submitted to test supervisor.
- Followed all test procedures and standards.
Associate Degree in Electronic Technology
Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated