1785 Skinner Hollow Road
Leaburg, OR 97489
Job Objective Seeking a position as a RF Test Engineer where my skills will continue to grow and develop so I can enhance my training in the field.
RF Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
JT3, Leaburg, OR
- Executed design, development and analysis tasks.
- Managed design specifications and reviewed engineering documentation standards.
- Prepared technical papers and aided development of technical proposal as well as formulated technical documentation.
- Assisted in phases of testing and evaluated pre-test predictions.
- Reviewed data variance and assisted in technical learning.
- Outlined improvements if needed.
RF Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
The Insource Group, Leaburg, OR
- Implemented new RF platforms and aided in trouble identification and resolution.
- Assisted Engineering and Network Control.
- Provided assistance to the engineering department.
- Imparted capital expenditure planning and cost evaluation.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in developing RF test software for commercial test platform
- Working knowledge of RADAR, RF concepts, Telecommunications RF Infrastructure and radio design theory
- Solid understanding of RF, Analog and Digital circuits
- Skilled at using network analyzers, spectrum analyzers and power meters
- Familiarity with CDMA, W-CDMA, Wi-Fi, EVM and WiMax
- Proficient with C, C++, Visual Basic, and Lab View
- Ability to Interpreting technical drawings, documents and instructions
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to communicate clearly at the engineering level
- Superior communication and analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Rio Hondo College, Whittier, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated