444 N Michigan Ave
San Francisco, CA 94102
Objective Looking for a RF IC Design Engineer position where I can apply my experience, skills and knowledge to the development of the company.
- Extended knowledge of package and small chip on circuit board design techniques.
- Expert at designing, analyzing and integration of microwave circuits.
- Hands-on experience in circuit design, layout, and verification of CMOS circuit blocks.
- Extended experience with circuit design tools such as hspice, SPICE, Spectre RF.
RF IC Design Engineer, 2006 to till date
Daewoo Electronics Corp., CA
- Designed and developed radio frequency ICs for the Wireless Communications.
- Designed complex analog circuitry such as clocks, comparators, amplifiers, digital-to-analog converters, and analog-to-digital converters.
- Developed RF, microwave circuits and modules for ultra-wide bandwidth software.
- Prepared design documents, simulation plans, and test plans.
M.S in Electronics Engineering, 2006
University of California- San Diego
B.S in Electronics and communication Engineering, 2004
Pennsylvania State University, University Park