Section Leader Resume
Here is the Section Leader Resume example:
204 Penn Street
Saint Louis, MO 63101
Job Objective Dedicated and hard-working applicant seeking a Section Leader position with reputable company that can benefit from my expertise.
Section Leader, August 2005 – Present
BAE Systems – Electronics Intelligence & Support, Saint Louis, MO
- Forecasted staffing needsand supported new hire selection and training process.
- Provided monthly coaching and career path direction for direct reports based on analysis of key performance indicators, work action reviews, side-by-side and silent monitoring of behavioral skill-sets, and evaluation of competencies.
- Prepared, administered and retained performance improvement counseling, performance appraisals and developmental action plans.
- Evaluated key performance indicators associated with designated operational processes.
- Recommended work strategies, pinpointing financial and quality areas of opportunity and selecting appropriate courses of action.
- Participated in and facilitated information sharing with your manager, business partners, peers, and direct reports to ensure widespread communication.
- Assessed and enhanced direct report’s performance related to the Key Bank and Risk Operations values, vision, brand, and Operating Instructions.
Section Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Linear Technology, Saint Louis, MO
- Trained new workers and assigned workers to stations.
- Adjusted and repaired machines.
- Examined laboratory sample reports to determine machine adjustments needed to meet company specifications.
- Read production meters and recorded total number of units produced.
- Patrolled section to inspect work for quality and to determine operating condition of machinery.
- Transmitted orders of Supervisor Master Title of section to workers and ensured that orders and safety rules are followed.
- Set up, adjusted, and repaired group of textile machines.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of IT planning and project management
- Ability to schedule work, assign manpower needs, QA/QC the work and successfully execute projects
- Ability toeffectively manage and lead marketing activities
- Ability to plan, coordinate, schedule assignments and projects
- Ability to determine specific resources and skills required for on-going activities
- Strong leadership, team management, and group facilitating skills
- Outstanding team building, coaching and mentoring skills
Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering, Western State College, Gunnison, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated