Stress Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Stress Engineer Resume example:
3487 Neuport Lane
Smyrna, GA 30080
Job Objective Seeking work as a Stress Engineer in your company in order to bring my past experiences and education with me.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in performing stress analysis
- Wide knowledge of structural components
- Good understanding of engine mount static, fatigue and crack growth analysis
- Ability to model and evaluate basic stick and extend design support
- Ability to use CATIA V4 and V5 and execute defined analysis task
- Proficient with MathCAD and FEMAP with NC Nastran
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and logical skills
Stress Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Orion Electrotech Ltd, Smyrna, GA
- Conducted static, kinematic and dynamic analyses.
- Formulated stress and structural documentation.
- Evaluated drawings and designs.
- Outlined fresh and profitable processes.
- Carried out research, calculations and estimates of projects.
- Managed assignments and monitored project status.
- Promoted quality initiatives for improvement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated