Surveying Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Surveying Engineer Resume example:
1284 Still Street
Bryan, OH 43506
Objective To obtain a position as a Surveying Engineer with reputed organization that offers the chance to gain more experience in this field.
- Extensive experience in the design of commercial, industrial and residential buildings, retaining walls
- Outstanding knowledge of construction practices, materials and equipment
- Deep knowledge of estimating and quantity surveying principles
- Solid understanding of construction methodology
- Ability to read and understand construction documents
- Surveying Engineer, 2007 – Present
- M&G Engineering, Beverly Hills, CA
- Designed and prepared construction plans for various types of bridges in accordance with NH DOT standards.
- Provided technical support in the review of design packages and drawings.
- Coordinated with teammates on company estimating methods and procedures and prepared directions.
- Supervised and performed engineering and surveying activities to accurately monitor record and report actual production and performance data.
- Assisted in surveying work by operating surveying instruments, staking out locations, plotting alignment and grades.
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, 2007, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PAs
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated