3768 Tyler Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as an Engineering Surveyor to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in installing various electrical and mechanical components
- Sound knowledge of performing inspections as per procedures
- Profound knowledge of electronics and appropriate instrumentation
- Ability to operate various underground surface machineries
- Ability to perform integrates tests as per procedures
- Proficient in engineering software and CADD production
Hoar Construction, Fort Lauderdale, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Administered engineering tasks and monitored underground mining operations.
- Maintained looped surveys and performed various underground mining activities.
- Prepared and maintained records of various underground activities and prepared projections.
- Performed surveys and ensured safety from any hazardous activities.
- Inspected coarse coal refuse on weekly basis and maintained appropriate flow.
- Installed and maintained spillways and decant installation for engineering survey activities.
ASI Constructors, Inc., Fort Lauderdale, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with clients and provided services as per standards and regulations.
- Maintained knowledge of engineering disciplines and provided support.
- Evaluated documents for activities and ensured compliance to contracts.
- Developed and implemented schemes and maintained council operations as per requirement.
- Designed and monitored progress reports as per required strategies.
- Ensured compliance to technical standards and achieved business objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying
Mitchell College, New London, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated