Systems Engineering Manager Resume
Here is the Systems Engineering Manager Resume example:
2405 Morgan Street
Pensacola, FL 32501
Job Objective Qualified Systems Engineering Manager seeking situation that allows me to use my knowledge to gain business for the company and to bring about positive change.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience of Microsoft Project scheduling, developing system architecture and configuring system
- Expertise in working in an Information Technology Department
- Exceptional knowledge of centralized directory
- Sound knowledge of engineering principles and procedures
- Immense ability to work on network protocols and infrastructures
- Ability to determine security application and tools
- Skilled to work on both Microsoft and non Microsoft applications
- Proficient in understanding system architecture
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Operating systems
Systems Engineering Manager
Harris Corporation, Pensacola, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Managed working of systems such as installation and maintenance of system and storage devices.
- Monitored performance of system in global environment and recommended changes wherever required.
- Developed projects and ensured system availability to user and increase in system efficiency.
- Established architecture of systems and determined all necessary hardware and software required to support it.
- Trained and oversaw working of engineering staff.
- Administered system working and suggested any change required to systems according to latest technologies and upgrades.
- Ensured that all work carried on systems was in accordance to company policies and procedures.
- Assisted customers and resolved all queries.
Systems Engineering Supervisor
Cisco Systems, Pensacola, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Oversaw all projects and provided technical support to government and other programs.
- Scheduled project development and managed all status reports for projects.
- Recorded configuration changes in systems and ensured appropriate working of test and security plans.
- Developed system programs, tested and managed execution of all related activities and maintained Quality Assurance on projects.
- Coordinated with project teams and informed client on project status and assisted them with all queries.
- Scheduled performance metrics and monitored program schedule and forecasted any risks involved.
Systems Engineering Analyst
Crossmark, Pensacola, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed security network and coordinated with various departments and provided solution to various Microsoft platforms.
- Coordinated with network administrators and ensured that multiple computer systems worked smoothly.
- Documented system processes such as installation made to systems and prepared records of mass storage space given on systems.
- Evaluated all products obtained from vendors and ensured their optimal quality.
- Managed back up recovery of systems and recommended all hardware and software necessary for systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
North Park University, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated