Technical Safety Engineer Resume
Here is the Technical Safety Engineer Resume example:
4465 Charack Road
Washington, IN 47501
Job Objective Looking to help your company with my experience as a Computer Engineer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in HAZOP and HAZID technique along with good practicality in administering conceptual and feasibility studies
- Profound knowledge of assessment of Major Accident Hazards
- Deep knowledge of relevant industry codes and assessment techniques and software packages
- Familiarity with industry codes (API, NFPA, IEC, ISO)
- Solid understanding of typical QRA techniques
- Ability to handle changing circumstances and interpret data
- Ability to administer other discipline personnel and resolve conflict
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Technical Safety Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Shell Todd Oil Services Limited, Washington, IN
- Assisted Technical Safety Engineering Lead.
- Managed STOS HSE cases and compliance audits.
- Aided discipline leads in risk management.
- Coordinated with incident investigations and coached HSE Advisors.
- Managed design and design processes.
- Participated in Criticality Assessment and design review meetings.
- Installed Safety Management Systems.
- Coordinated with safety consultants.
- Aided safety plans and design safety case.
Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Engineering, US Army War College, Carlisle, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated