2037 Bernardo Street
New Albany, IN 47150
Job Objective Seeking a Engineering Technician position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong technical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Sound knowledge of plant operations and processes
- Proficient in computers and software
- Wide knowledge of tray selection & sizing, schematic development, plant design, specification & proposal preparation
- Solid understanding of database and network principles
- Ability to read and prepare Engineering plans and specifications
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Good at problem solving and in detail accuracy.
- Remarkable ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Donaldson Company, Inc., New Albany, IN
August 2005 – Present
- Executed DOE’s to develop science of processes.
- Provided production support (Process & Quality).
- Overseen implementation of continuous improvement upgrades.
- Drafted and maintained process specifications & product specifications.
- Created and maintained SOP’s related to process.
- Assisted in the auditing process.
Carestream Health, Inc., New Albany, IN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Helped in implementing product and process improvements.
- Provided day-to-day support of sensitizing and finishing operations.
- Analyzed process and test information for continued product performance.
- Assisted with coverage for product and process trials.
- Resolved process problems by identifying root cause and implementing process controls and procedure changes.
Associate Degree in Engineering Technology
Central Carolina Community College, Sanford, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated