Thermal Design Engineer Resume
Here is the Thermal Design Engineer Resume example:
2965 Red Maple Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90017
[email]Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to advance and grow with the organization by filling the position of Thermal Design Engineer.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in thermal system management and development
- Familiarity with turbo machinery, fan motor design and evaluation of air, liquid and refrigeration cooling systems
- Steep knowledge of thermal design
- Proficient with Thermal Systems, hybrid electrics, battery electric vehicles, Matlab and Simulink
- Solid system level understanding of thermal subsystem design
- Huge knowledge in manufacturing, thermal components supply chains and cross-communications between design, ODM and third party vendor units
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Thermal Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Apple, Los Angeles, CA
- Supervised product design architects and headed in designing and enforcing of the profitable thermal solution for the product.
- Formulated statistical data reduction of thermal lab experiments.
- Coordinated in thermal team design evaluations and reviewed production thermal test data.
- Outlined synopsis of the presentation for executives and cross-functional teams.
- Monitored lab experimentation carried out by technicians.
Thermal Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Delta Search LaB.S in, Los Angeles, CA
- Managed designing of thermal and refrigeration systems.
- Coordinated with various teams to meet product and design constraints.
- Transformed system design concepts to prototypes.
- Analyzed prototypes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Science, Whitworth University, Spokane, WA
1500 Broadway, Apt 11
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Objective: Seeking a Thermal Design Engineer position, to utilize my education and training in a fast paced and challenged environment.
Substantial understanding of heat transfer theory and the use of thermal analysis software tools as applied to space based thermal designs.
Extensive experience in thermal analysis of systems using advanced materials.
Good experience with thermal analysis software
Excellent experience in thermodynamic, mechanical, or structural design.
Thermal Design Engineer, 2006 to till date
GCL Solar Energy Technology Holdings, Inc., CA
Designed and modified coal fired power plants.
Defined thermal requirements and generated thermal and thermal vacuum test plans.
Developed thermal models and conducted analyses to predict system thermal performance during flight conditions.
Designed and implemented solar thermal solutions for residential and industrial applications.
M.S in Thermal Engineering, 2006
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated