942 Geraldine Lane
New York, NY10011
Job Objective Seeking position as a Third Officer with reputable organization in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of Cargo Loading and Discharge Operations
- Huge knowledge of Current Navigation Methods and Equipment
- Exceptional knowledge of Shipboard Safety, Lifesaving, CBR-D, and Firefighting Equipment, and Programs
- Good time management skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Remarkable ability to Plan, Organize, Interpret
Military Sealift Command,New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Assisted the Master and senior deck officers in carrying out their responsibilities.
- Assured Pre-Cruise sailing checklist is satisfactorily completed and the Master advised accordingly.
- Correct up to date all navigational publications other than charts.
- Ensured safe handling, deployment, recovery and stowage of scientific equipment at sea.
- Administered the ordering, issue and safekeeping of video tapes and DVD’s and Marine Society libraries.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
LDS Business College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated