4441 Southern Street
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
Job ObjectiveTo secure a position as a TUV Functional Safety Engineer for your firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledgeof the design portion of project execution
- Familiarity with location plans, loop diagrams, wiring diagrams and panel design
- Solid knowledge of TUV and Cenelec requirements
- Strong knowledge of Isolated Power Systems and Signal Isolation and Integrity
- Ability towork with electrical parts, prototypes and systems
- Ability toprovide technical assistance and resolution to complex designs
- TUV Functional Safety Engineer, 2007 – Present
- TUV Rheinland of North America, Boxborough, MA
- Created test reports and documented test results in reference to the performed assessments.
- Developed and designed a variety of equipment, products, and automation systems for industrial purposes.
- Provided innovative, safe, and effective solutions for patients.
- Overseen production and reviewed orders for adequacy.
- Calculatedbudget and evaluated design of equipment and systems for industrial applications.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 2007, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated