UPS Field Service Engineer Resume
Here is the UPS Field Service Engineer Resume example:
3702 Redbud Drive
Mineola, NY 11501
[email]Career Objective UPS Field Service Engineer with strong desire to advance my skills seeking a position in which to continue growing within my desired field.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of UPS, batteries, PDU’s, and STS
- Skilled in formulating field service reports
- In-depth knowledge of UPS equipment manufacturer’s specifications
- Huge knowledge in commissioning, maintaining and providing emergency support on power electronics at customers’ sites
- Amazing ability to work alone and carry out repeated bending and lifting
- Immense ability to complete Field Service Reports within a timely manner
- Superior communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
UPS Field Service Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Focus Military, Mineola, NY
- Managed startup, preventive and corrective maintenance for all equipments.
- Carried out advanced and custom audits of customer’s site and managed installation consulting services.
- Coordinated with customers, contractors, sales partners, tech support and Regional Manager to resolve foreseen disturbances.
- Handled installation projects and management of defective parts.
- Reviewed performance of service partners and imparted training to team members.
UPS Field Service Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Peter Kazella and Associates, Inc, Mineola, NY
- Provided emergency help on power electronics at customers’ sites and executed commissioning focused design evaluations.
- Formulated commissioning test procedures and reports and monitored on-site testing.
- Coordinated about problems related to maintenance of equipment with technical support.
- Assisted in the advancement of Methods and Procedures and consulted with supervisor concerning problems and developments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Hardin-Simmons University, Abilene, TX
6618 S Wabash Ave
Sacramento, CA 94203
[email]Objective: A position as an UPS Field Service Engineer which will apply my education, training, knowledge and skills.
Excellent working knowledge and understanding of inverters, battery units and UPS systems.
Solid experience in a field service environment.
Extensive experience of switchgear, 3 phase generators, breakers, transfer switches, control panels.
Broad experience with UPS’s, batteries, and DC power plants, and their power distribution.
UPS Field Service Engineer, 2006 to till date
EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., CA
Provided technical support for customers on operational and maintenance aspects of the services being provided.
Maintained and serviced uninterruptible power systems.
Performed preventative maintenance, remedial service, and emergency repair services on various brands of UPS Systems, batteries.
Coordinated, troubleshot and repaired UPS equipment.
M.S in Power Electronics Engineering, 2006
University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.S in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2004
University of Maryland College Park
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated