1254 Locust View Drive
San Francisco, CA 94108
Job Objective Searching for a company that needs help in restoring their success by hiring management who will work diligently for them.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in supervising feature film projects and managing project software
- Exceptional knowledge of editing suites
- Thorough knowledge stereoscopic production
- Immense ability to multitask and meet all deadlines
- Good understanding of CG production pipelines, software packages and postproduction
- Proficient with FinalCut, AVID, 2D/3D conversion, Production Tracking Software
- Exceptional ability to coordinate with different levels of management
- Skilled to work independently as well as in a team
Assistant Production Manager
Jones Apparel Group, San Francisco, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday working of department and prepared schedules for production.
- Provided necessary support to supervisors and clients and assisted in completion of all work.
- Supervised efficient work of production assistants and coordinators and ensured effective working.
- Coordinated with production manager and provided required manpower and scheduled activities to achieve all departmental goals.
- Managed inventory and ensured smooth transition from one department to another.
- Developed tacking systems and planned systems on an everyday basis.
- Maintained effective working of special projects and monitored all requests.
UniFirst, San Francisco, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with vendors, directors and studios to complete all large and small scale projects.
- Prepared schedules, tracked progress for projects and provided updates for same.
- Maintained production databases and assisted with various production teams for planning process.
- Managed and recorded all client feedback and prepared notes on same.
- Provided support to all production management team.
- Oversaw efficient working of specific information.
Leed Corporate Services, San Francisco, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with production supervisor and tracked progress on production tracking system.
- Maintained production tracking system and notified other departments for same.
- Assisted in production activities and ensured shots according to schedule in a timely manner.
- Prepared and maintained production reports and provided updates.
- Administered daily sessions and evaluated client requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Cinematography
Patrick Henry College, Purcellville, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated