Audio Video Technician Resume
Here is the Audio Video Technician Resume example:
2541 Sixth St NE
Brisbane, CA 94005
Objective To obtain an Audio Video Technician positions which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to install custom Audio Video and telecom and data
- Strong skills in telecom and data highly
- Profound knowledge of VGA video and audio installation and cabling theories
- Ability to terminate video cables (RCA/BNC connections), audio cables and CAT5
- Ability to Program universal remote control
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Good oral and written communication skills
Audio Video Technician, August 2005 to till date
Irvine Technology Corp, Brisbane, CA
- Installed and fixed HD displays and projectors and setup of surround sound receivers, sources and speakers.
- Programmed Universal remote control with proper demonstration.
- Setup IP based system integration (CCTV, Home automation, Remote access, LAN set up).
- Mechanically assembled furniture, TV and projector mounts, racks and equipment.
- Executed field service to install AV system, with interface to clients and project engineers.
Audio Video Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Sunrise Systems Inc, Brisbane, CA
- Installed and programmed lighting control to home works, radio RA
- Distributed audio and video to multi-room.
- Fixed home automation, intercom, phone, cable, structured wiring and central vacuum.
- Maintained and organized AV equipment in store room’s.
Bachelor’s degree in audio visual technology, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated