3613 Armory Road
Wilmington, NC 28401
Job Objective To obtain a Background Actor position that enables me to make a positive contribution to company by utilizing my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of delivering background acting services
- In-depth knowledge of memorization techniques and customer service practices
- Remarkable knowledge of human emotions, and character portrayal activities
- Familiarity with working in various TV shows, commercials, and movies
- Ability to interact with all coworkers, in a professional and positive manner
- Ability to prioritize and complete all acting jobs, in a timely manner
ICF International – Arizona
August 2012 – Present
- Followed acting-related directions from director and acted accordingly.
- Received, studied, and memorized the given scripts, on time.
- Acted in various film productions and TV shows and executed background acts.
- Received and performed the role of a character in a dramatic production.
- Made gestures and facial expressions and depicted character’s emotions.
- Liaised with makeup crew and assisted them in their tasks, as requested.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with co-actors and production crew.
- Performed work as per given schedule and worked overtime.
- Handled and finished multiple acting assignments, within given deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications
Muskingum College, New Concord, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated