590 Bartlett Avenue
Birmingham, MI 48011
Job Objective Seeking Movie Producer position where I can effectively use my talents and skills in this field to make a positive influence on the future of company.
Movie Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
GVK Productions, Birmingham, MI
- Reviewed the script, made necessary changes to enable a good director to come onboard in the production.
- Hired the production team and crew members required for producing a movie.
- Administered the budget and locations for the film and assisted the directors in casting for the film.
- Developed a shooting schedule and detailed schedule for the production unit to be followed.
- Coordinated with a good cinematographer and facilitated the use of good special effects.
Movie Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Universal Media, Birmingham, MI
- Recommended creative changes to the director where ever necessary.
- Resolved all issues of the cast members and the creative staff.
- Evaluated and reviewed every day work such as daily videos and the shots taken.
- Monitored the timetable and budget of the movie, ensured that it is being followed.
- Reviewed the final cut of the film after it is edited.
- Coordinated with the distributors for the film’s distribution.
- Facilitated an advertising campaign to promote the film.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Expertise in organizing the shooting schedules of movies
- Deep knowledge of production and post production techniques
- Operational knowledge of scripts and associated research
- Ability to network and create contacts in the industry
- Ability to finish the production in the allocated budget
Bachelor’s Degree in Film and Cinema, Rend Lake College, Ina, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated