Television Executive Producer Resume Example
Here is the Television Executive Producer Resume example:
2773 Hiney Road
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Job Objective To form a lasting relationship with reputable organization by using my education and past experience as a Television Executive Producer to help company grow and prosper.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in journalism and television news producing
- Wide knowledge of journalism and television news
- Exceptional knowledge of technical issues involved in television production
- Proficient in using the computer systems used in a newsroom and Microsoft Office
- Ability to interact with users of all New Media platforms who have questions, suggestions and complaints
- Ability to inspire, guide and manage a creative team and exceed expectations
Television Executive Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
The Weather Channel Inc, Las Vegas, NV
- Streamlined the live programs on weekend for the channel.
- Managed the control room for weather news and incorporated multiple shots in the live programs from various locations.
- Monitored the live content on the program from the different field reporters and meteorologists and managed the script accordingly.
- Coordinated with the show producer on a one on one basis and supervised the overall work to produce a good show.
- Developed the newscast and other content for the program.
Television Executive Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
ablevision Systems Corporation, Las Vegas, NV
- Coordinated with the individual show producer and made changes to the copy as required before airing it.
- Monitored the developing stories and the viability of including it in the show with the help of the assignment desk supervisor and the production crew.
- Reviewed the performance of the shows and trained the producers on increasing the ratings if required.
- Designed special features in the newscast such as election, developed segments for these with the help of the Managing Editor and the new Director.
- Managed the news from all sources and process it across all platforms. Ensured that the quality of the news is best at all times.
Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism, Georgetown College, Georgetown, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated