2701 Cardinal Lane
Champaign, IL 61820
Job Objective Accomplished Theater Manager searching for position with well-established firm where my experienced will be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing food services and supervising work of theatre employees
- Exceptional knowledge of retail sales and principles
- Remarkable ability to manage public and staff
- Ability to train juniors in managing theatre
- Familiarity with methods and techniques of crowd control
- Skilled to schedule staff for security and ticket windows duties
- Outstanding skills to control and manage crowd effectively
- Ability to resolve patron problems in a prompt and efficient manner
- Proficient in front office theatre operations
- Solid understanding of customer satisfaction
Walt Disney, Champaign, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Managed theatre and ensured enjoyable experience to customers.
- Monitored regular theatre operations on an everyday basis.
- Determined strategies to drive concession revenues and managed inventory for same.
- Assisted General Manager and hired staff.
- Established marketing and promotions techniques through various social networking sites.
- Organized inventory of products and resolved customer issues.
- Prepared various programs to promote special events.
- Coordinated with General Manager and performed all duties.
Rave Motion Pictures, Champaign, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised all different phases of theater activities.
- Managed and provided technical assistance to all 35mm projects.
- Developed ways to increase productivity of employees.
- Determined various performance standards and evaluated staff performance for same.
- Maintained theater and ensured it’s fully stocked.
- Ensured achievement of all operational objectives.
Morris Furniture Co., Inc., Champaign, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed and performed various functions in ticket sales and food industry.
- Gathered information on patron requirements and developed ways to achieve it.
- Maintained an inventory of food supplies and made purchase orders when required.
- Reviewed patrons and ensured compliance to age for viewing content.
- Monitored cleanliness of theatre and performed custodian duties when required.
- Ensured screening in compliance with regulations and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Film Production
Campbellsville University, Campbellsville, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated