Environmental Advisor Resume
Here is the Environmental Advisor Resume example:
1272 Boone Crockett Lane
Portland, WA 97205
Job Objective To secure a position with an organization in which my Environmental Advisor skills and abilities will be used to enhance the growth of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable environmental management experience in oil and gas industry
- Proficient with environmental management systems (EMS) and electronic compliance management systems
- Familiarity with environmental regulations, Title V Operating Permits relating to oil and gas industry
- In-depth Knowledge of Upstream oil/gas processes and production operations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills
- Ability to identify and analyze early warnings of environmental problems
- Ability to foster cooperation and collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
Environmental Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Alcan, Portland, WA
- Resolved existing environmental threats, and development of new solutions to prevent and control future environmental health hazards.
- Provided the environmental input in plans, permits and standard operating procedures.
- Provided the technical-level support for environmental projects.
- Analyzed the progress of environmental improvement programs.
- Assessed the existing and potential environmental impact of projects on air, water and land.
- Established and presented the environmental training and orientation sessions as required to project teams.
Environmental Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Occidental Petroleum, Portland, WA
- Coordinated preparation and submission of drilling and intervention related environmental permits and consents.
- Conducted the environmental compliance audits on mobile and platform drilling operations.
- Tracked and reported the Wells department environmental performance against objectives and targets.
- Engaged with the offshore and onshore personnel and key contractors on enhancing environmental performance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated