Air Quality Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Air Quality Specialist Resume example:
2365 Alfred Drive
Steelton, PA 17113
Job Objective Seeking a position with a growing company where my training as an Air Quality Specialist, education and experiences can be put to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience and skill in meteorological and air quality assessments
- Sound knowledge of air quality dispersion models
- Skilled in conducting environmental compliance audits
- Good understanding of Federal and Texas air quality regulations and policies
- In-depth knowledge of air permitting and compliance requirements for industrial clients
- Familiarity with DOS, Linux, FORTRAN, GIS, and AutoCAD
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Superior technical research and analysis skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Air Quality Specialist, May 2006 – Present
South Coast Air Quality Management, Steelton, PA
- Developed reports, plans, assessments, and strategies to achieve the mission of improved air quality.
- Performed greenhouse gas reductions (GHG) and offsets and market mechanisms.
- Developed and administered various programs for GHG.
- Performed a variety of assignments involving research and technical data analysis.
- Ensured the AQMD air quality objectives are furthered and that there are no unacceptable environmental tradeoffs.
Air Quality Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
IAP Worldwide Services, Inc, Steelton, PA
- Participated in monitoring local air quality by installing, calibrating, adjusting, collecting and processing data.
- Investigated air quality complaints and conditions by sampling, testing and surveying potential sources of emissions and other air quality problems.
- Ensured that all inspection results are in compliance with established air quality regulations.
- Drafted inspection and investigation reports, evaluating findings and passed on recommendations.
- Recommended enforcement actions and appropriate control measures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering, Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated